The Daughters of Penelope embarks on a civic responsibility campaign in the effort to encourage its members to participate in civics as part of the organization's overall mission.
The Daughters of Penelope's mission, its members' cultural heritage, and community service programs guide the organization's agenda for its civic responsibility campaign.
- Capitol Hill Day Material
- Action Alerts
- 117th Congress: Legislation of Interest
- H.Res.246, Recognizing the 200th Anniversary of the independence of Greece.
- H.Res.254, Expressing the sense of the Congress that the Parthenon Marbles should be returned to Greece.
- H.R.3056, To oppose violations of religious freedom in Turkey and safeguard the rights of the Ecumenical Patriarchate | DOP Support
- FY23 VAWA/VOCA/Crime Victims Fund Appropriations | DOP Public Written Testimony
- H.R.2119/S.1275, To amend the Family Violence Prevention and Services Act to make improvements
- PASSED! S.611/H.R.1652, VOCA Fix to Sustain the Crime Victims Fund Act of 2021 (“VOCA Fix”) | DOP Support Letter
- DOP joins with 1,700+ organizations and 56 Attorneys General asking Congress to act on a VOCA Fix
- H.Res.376, Condemning Turkey for its illegal occupation of Cyprus
- H.Res.753, “Oxi Day” commemoration | DOP support
- S.Res.675, AHEPA’s 100th Anniversary commemoration
- 116th Congress: Legislation of Interest
- How to Participate in the Legislative Process